Breaking news about Coronavirus or Covid-19:At Plus Ultra Airlines we want you to travel with us without any worries. Here you can find the latest news on the current situation of the Coronavirus or COVID-19 that is simultaneously affecting various regions of the world.
Check all the news that may affect your next flights
Dear passengers, We inform you that we have decided to extend the date to make changes without charge for flights operated until September 15, 2020. Therefore, until that date, passengers may request to be relocated, subject to availability of scheduled flights, free of charge, except for rate differences in the case of referrals.
For more information contact our call center or your travel agency.
Thank you very much for trusting us!
Dear passengers, We inform you that, due to the exceptional situation we are experiencing due to the COVID-19 worldwide, we have postponed the start of the Madrid - Cali - Cartagena de Indias route, setting the new date as June 25, 2021.
For more information visit www.plusultra.com, contact our call center or your travel agency.
Thank you very much for trusting us!
By completing the following form, you can obtain a voucher for the value of your ticket.
This voucher could be exchanged for a new ticket, according to the following conditions:Solicitar bono online ahora
Online application: Once the itinerary is completed, you will receive a response to your request in a maximum of 21 days. The voucher must be requested before the ticket, in your possession, expires.
Validity period: The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue, and the trip must end one day before it expires.
Itinerary: This voucher can be exchanged for any of the regular routes operated by Plus Ultra Airlines,whithin those flights already loaded in the system.
Terms and Conditions: The voucher cannot be exchanged for money in any case. The voucher may only be used by the original ticket holder, and may not be transferred, endorsed or sold to another person. The voucher only admits a single use in the acquisition of a new ticket, and each passenger may only redeem one voucher at a time in the acquisition of a new ticket. The acceptance of the voucher implies the acceptance of these conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change.
Changes and refunds conditions adjustments of those affected by suspension of flights carried out by the authorities of Venezuela, Peru and Ecuador
- Date or route changes are allowed in all our fares.
The first change made to travel until June 30th 2020, will be exempt from the penalty payment and the application of any fare difference.
- From July 1st of the same year, iyou will have only one change permited, exempt from penalty fee. (only fare differences
will apply) There will be no uses deadline, unless
the flight is scheduled in the system.
Passengers should contact directly with your travel agency, ticket office or send email at email@example.com.
- Voucher (EMD): In case that you could not trip , we can offer to you a voucher, for the amount of the ticket, to be used as a form of payment for a future purchase for any of Plus Ultra regular routes within 12 moths of availability and validity. For this you must send email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund subject to fare condition.
PASSENGERS WITH NON-SUSPENDED FLIGHTS
In the event that your flight is not affected, the changes and cancellations will depend on the condition of the contracted fare, keeping the option to make changes, without the penalty fee. The deadline to use the ticket is December 31st 2020.
From Plus Ultra we appreciate your understanding and hope to return to normal operations soon.
Flight suspension information due to restrictions announced by the authorities of Venezuela, Peru and Ecuador
Plus Ultra informs that due to the travel restrictions imposed by the authorities of Venezuela and Peru, we must suspend our operations according to the following calendar for the year 2020:
- Venezuela: Madrid - Caracas March 17, 21, 24 and 28 April 02, 04, 09, 11 and 16 Caracas - Madrid March 17, 22, 24 and 29 April 02, 05, 09, 12 and 16 Tenerife - Caracas March 22 and 29 April 05 and 12 Caracas - Tenerife March 21 and 28 April 04 and 11
- Peru: Madrid - Lima - Madrid March 16, 18, 20, 23, 27 and 30 April 03, 06, 10, 13, 15 and 17
- Ecuador: Madrid – Quito – Guayaquil – Madrid March 20, 22, 27 and 29 April 03 and 05
For this reason and to minimize the effects of this disruption, Plus Ultra has decided to offer its passengers the following:
- Change of date or route allowed in all our fares, exempt from the penalty payment and subject to the operability and availability of the flight, the itinerary must be completed before December 31, 2020. To do this, passengers should contact their travel agency directly or withthe ticket issuing office.
- Bonus (EMD): In case of not making the trip, we can offer the issuance of a bonus, for the amount of the ticket price, to be used as a form of payment for a future purchase, on any route, of the flights operated by Plus Ultra with availability and valid for 330 days counting from its issuance. To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com.
- Refund subject to fare condition. In the event that your flight is not affected, changes and cancellations will depend on the condition of the contracted fare, keeping the option of making changes, without penalty and as the use deadline, December 31, 2020.
From Plus Ultra we appreciate your understanding and hope to return to normal operations as soon as possible.