When dealing with passengers in special physical conditions, mechanically-powered wheelchairs will not be subjected to charges for excess baggage. By extension, wheelchairs will also be exempt to normal traction manuals and similar mobility devices. Mechanical wheelchairs only will be accepted on the flight in the hold when they follow the following conditions:
- Chairs driven by dry batteries: They can be transported as checked luggage, if the accumulator is secured to the wheelchair, disconnected, and with its insulated terminals to avoid accidental short circuits.
- Chairs powered by wet batteries: chairs equipped with spillable accumulators, may be billed, provided the chair can be loaded, stowed, secured and unloaded always in vertical position and that the accumulator is disconnected, its terminals are insulated to avoid accidental short circuits and the accumulator is properly secured to the chair.
The electronic devices allowed during the flight, except takeoff and landing, are the following:
- Compact disk players
- Portable video game consoles
- Personal computers with or without external mouse
- Digital cassette recorders / players
- Portable handhelds that do not use a receiving / transmitting system
The use of mobile phones, remote control toys and radio transmitters / receivers are prohibited during the flight process. In the event of any interference, the commander may prohibit the use of any electronic device on board.
Objects in the cabin
At the request of the passenger and always under his/her responsibility, objects that due to their value or fragile nature can not be billed in the airplane's hold, such as musical instruments, works of art, etc. can be transported in the cabin. When making the reservation, two places will be requested in the name of the passenger requesting the service:
One for himself, with his first and last name. Another for the object that they want to carry, including the passenger's last name and as a name the word CBBG Likewise, an SSR CBBG element must be included in the PNR with a descriptive text to identify the luggage that needs to be carried in the cabin. This element must be assigned to the passenger and to the flight where the service is requested. The maximum permitted weight limit of these objects will be 50 Kg. The fare that should be paid by the passenger if he occupied such seat in the applicable route at the time of reserving the additional seat will be applied. No special rate or discount can be applied to this seat.
Human incinerated remains
Ashes or cremated human remains may be transported in an appropriate Funeral Urn, properly covered and disguised, and with an anti-tear packaging. The documents required for this transport are the Death and Incineration Certificates, which may be required at the airport of origin, so they must always be carried. When the ashes are transported from one country to another, the passenger should consult with the Consulate of the destination country, about possible requirements of the local authorities.
Individual special baggage, weighing between 32 and 45 kg, such as musical instruments, television cameras, etc., may be transported. They will always be considered as excess baggages and will be applicable at the airport the charge of excess of € 120/150 USD per trip. , payment will be made directly at the airport.