From Plus Utra we want your flight experience to be the best, that's why we tell you all the ticket conditions below:
Flight acceptance time limitThe term "flight acceptance time limit" means the time of acceptance of the passenger to the presentation on the flight with respect to the departure time indicated on his ticket and before which the passenger must have been admitted to the same once his billing has been made. luggage and the boarding pass has been delivered. Once the established time limit has been exhausted, the billing will be closed and the Company will not incur any responsibility for having denied the boarding to those passengers who may appear after said limits have elapsed, being able to assign said seat to the circumstantial passengers that may be pending. of acceptance on the waiting list. Due to the increase in airport security procedures and the benefit of the punctuality of the flight, the time limit of acceptance in billing, unless another greater one is specified, will be a minimum of 60 minutes before the scheduled departure for intercontinental flights. and 45 minutes for all domestic and European flights. Local regulations may establish a different time limit for passengers with special needs.
Denied boarding, cancellation or long delayDue to the procedures of reservation and control of regular line seats, circumstantial situations may occur in which, due to lack of seats for the booked flight, the passenger has not been admitted despite being the holder of a ticket with a confirmed seat. Council Regulation (EC) No. 261/2004 of 11 February 2004 establishes common rules for a system of compensation for denied boarding in air transport, as well as long delays and cancellations. In addition, the air carrier shall provide each of the passengers who require it to those who have been denied boarding, or have suffered a cancellation or delay of more than two hours, a form stating their rights, especially with regard to compensation and assistance. If any additional clarification or problems related to the application of said regulations are required, the passenger has the option of addressing the Ministry of Public Works, the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, the General Subdirectorate for the Operation of Air Transport, the Customer Service section. Paseo de la Castellana, 67, 28071 - Madrid (Spain).
Notices to passengers about limits of liabilityIn accordance with the Montreal Convention and Regulation (EC) 2027/97, there is no fixed economic limit for liability in the event of injury or death of the passenger. For damages of up to 113,100 SDRs (approximately 123,122 euros), the airline can not contest claims for compensation. Above that amount, the airline can only challenge a claim if it can prove that there was no negligence or any other type of fault on its part. However, if the company proves that the damage was caused by the negligence of the injured or deceased passenger and the latter contributed to it, PLUS ULTRA LÍNEAS AÉREAS may be totally or partially exempted from its liability in accordance with applicable law. In case of death or injury of a passenger, the airline must pay, within fifteen days from the day of identification of the person entitled to compensation, an advance to cover the immediate economic needs. In case of death, this advance can not be less than 16000 SDR (approximately 17.418 euros).
Notices about luggage liability limitationsIn accordance with the provisions of the Montreal Convention and Regulation (EC) No 2027/97, PLUS ULTRA LÍNEAS AÉREAS will be liable in case of destruction, loss or damage of luggage up to the amount of 1,131 SDRs (approximately 1,231 euros). With respect to checked baggage, it is liable even when it is exempt from fault, unless the baggage was already damaged or the damage is due to the nature, defect or vice of luggage. With respect to unchecked baggage, the airline is only responsible for damages caused by its fault. In case of baggage delay, PLUS ULTRA LÍNEAS AÉREAS will be liable for the damage provided it has not taken all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it has been impossible for it to take such measures. The liability in case of baggage delay is limited to 1,131 SDRs (approximately 1,231 euros). The passenger can benefit from a higher limit of liability by making a special declaration, at the latest at the time of invoicing, and paying an additional fee. Said declaration can not be made on certain types of valuable objects. The carrier will not assume responsibility for the transport of fragile or perishable objects beyond the legally established limits. If the checked baggage has been damaged, delayed, lost or destroyed, the passenger must notify the airline in writing as soon as possible. If the damaged baggage is checked baggage, the passenger shall indicate it in writing within seven days, and in case of delay, twenty-one days, in both cases from the day on which the baggage was made available to the passenger. * Special Drawing Rights defined by the International Monetary Fund.
- The use of this ticket and luggage stub will only be for PLUS ULTRA flights from the airport designated as departure point to the destination airport, using the routes and dates indicated therein.
- For the purposes of this contract, "ticket" means a ticket and a baggage check, of which these conditions and notices are a part; "Carrier" means any air carrier that transports or undertakes to transport the passenger or their baggage under this contract; "Montreal Convention" means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Air Transport, signed in Montreal on May 28, 1999; "Regulation (EC) 2027" means Council Regulation (EC) 2027/97 of 9 October 1997 concerning the liability of air carriers with respect to the air transport of passengers and their baggage, as amended by Regulation (EC) No 889/2002. "Air Navigation Law" means Law 48/1960 of July 21 on Air Navigation including the subsequent modifications.
- Transportation carried out under this contract is subject to the rules and limitations regarding liability established by the Montreal Convention, Regulation (EC) 2027/97 and, where applicable, the Air Navigation Law, as amended by the Royal Decree 37/2001 or any other modification that may be applicable. These rules and limitations are summarized in the Informative Notices contained in this contract.
- As long as it is not in contradiction with the previous paragraph, all transport carried out and other services provided by each carrier will be subject to: I) The provisions contained in this ticket, II) The applicable rates, III) Transportation conditions established by the carrier and the related regulations that are part of this contract (and which may be consulted at the carrier's office) in the case of transportation made between a point in the United States or Canada and any point outside of those countries for the which will apply the regulations in force in those countries.
- The name of the carrier may appear abbreviated in the bit ticket if the full name and its abbreviation appear in the manuals, transport conditions, regulations or schedules of the carrier is indicated in all the coupons of the ticket. The agreed scales are those points indicated in this ticket or that appear in the carrier's schedules as stopovers provided in the passenger's itinerary. The transportation carried out under this contract by several successive carriers will be considered as a single operation.
- The carrier that issues a ticket for transportation on the lines of another carrier, acts only as agent of this one.
- The exemptions or limitations of liability of the carrier contained in this ticket shall apply to its agents, employees and representatives, as well as to any person whose aircraft is used by the carrier in the execution of the transport and its agents, employees and representatives.
- Checked baggage will be delivered to the baggage bearer. In the case of damage to baggage in the transport, the claim must be presented in writing to the carrier immediately after describing the damage, and at most, within 7 days after the delivery date; In case of delay, the claim must be submitted within 21 days of the date on which the baggage was delivered.
- The ticket is valid for one year from the date of issue unless otherwise indicated on the ticket, on the carrier's rates or on the conditions of transport, and only for the route and dates indicated, not being transferable, endorsable or reimbursable at case of not being used. nor admitted modifications to it in its passage to the condition of "OPEN" after having been issued. The carrier may refuse to carry out the transport in case of non-payment of the applicable rate.
- The carrier will endeavor to transport the passenger and their luggage as diligently as possible. In case of necessity and with prior notification, unless exceptional circumstances prevent it, the carrier can be replaced by other carriers and use other aircraft. The carrier does not assume the responsibility of guaranteeing connections with other flights or other types of transport.
- The passenger must comply with the Government requirements of the trip and present the documents of departure, entry and other required, as well as arriving at the airport at the time indicated by the carrier or had not set any, with sufficient time to allow it complete the exit procedures.
- No agent, employee representative of the carrier shall have the authority to alter, modify or waive any of the forms of the provisions of this contract.
Informative noticeWith the entry into force of the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Air Transport, signed in Montreal on May 28, 1999 (Montreal Convention) and, consequently, the new wording of Regulation (EC) No. 2027 being applicable / 97 [modified by Regulation (EC) No 889/2002], there are new rules on the liability of the carrier in relation to passengers and their baggage for both domestic and international flights. The Conditions of the Contract of Transportation (ticket) and the Luggage Coupon, as well as that established in any other document related thereto or with the responsibility of the carrier against a passenger, shall apply provided that they do not contradict the aforementioned Montreal Convention. and Regulation (EC) 2027/97. This information notice summarizes the rules on liability applied by the Community air carriers, in accordance with Community legislation and the Montreal Convention. Compensation in case of death or injury. There is no economic limit set for liability in the event of injury or death of the passenger. For damages of up to 113,100 SDR (approximately EUR 123,122), the airline can not challenge claims for compensation. Above that amount, the airline can only challenge a claim if it can prove that there was no negligence or any other type of fault on its part. Ticket Advances. In case of death or injury of a passenger, the airline must pay, within fifteen days from the day of identification of the person entitled to compensation, an advance to cover the immediate economic needs. In case of death, this advance can not be less than 16000 SDR (approximately EUR 17.418). Delayed passenger. In case of delay of the passenger, the airline is liable for the damage provided that it has not taken all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it has been impossible for it to take such measures. The liability in case of passenger delay is limited to 4,694 SDRs (approximately EUR 5,110). Delays of luggage. In case of baggage delay, the airline is liable for the damage provided it has not taken all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it has been impossible for it to take such measures. The liability in case of baggage delay is limited to 1,131 SDRs (approximately EUR 1,231). Destruction, loss or damage of luggage. The airline is responsible in case of destruction, loss or damage of luggage up to the amount of 1,131 SDRs (approximately 1,231 EUR). With respect to checked baggage, it is liable even when it is exempt from fault, unless the baggage was already damaged.With respect to unchecked baggage, the airline is only responsible for damages caused by its fault. Higher limits for luggage. The passenger can benefit from a higher limit of liability by making a special declaration, at the latest at the time of invoicing, and paying an additional fee. Claims on luggage. If the checked baggage has been damaged, delayed, lost or destroyed, the passenger must notify the airline in writing as soon as possible. If the damaged baggage is checked baggage, the passenger shall indicate it in writing within seven days, and in case of delay, twenty-one days, in both cases from the day on which the baggage was made available to the passenger. Responsibility of the company with which the service has been contracted and of the company in charge of the effective provision. If the airline in charge of the flight is not the same as the contracting airline, the passenger may make a complaint or a claim to any of them. If the name or code of an airline is included in the ticket, that is the contracting airline. Claim deadlines. Any claim before a court must be filed within two years from the arrival of the aircraft or the day on which the aircraft should have arrived. Basis of information. The rules described above are based on the Montreal Convention of May 28, 1999, developed in the Community by Regulation (EC) No 2027/97 [as amended by Regulation (EC) No 889/2002] and by the national legislation of the Member States ". Disclaimer: This is an informational notice required by Regulation (EC) No889 / 2002. This summary or informational notice may not be used to substantiate a claim for compensation or to interpret the provisions of the Regulations or those of the Montreal Convention. The carrier (s) is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of this notice.
- THIS TICKET is issued by Plus Ultra Líneas Aéreas, acting as Plus Ultra and accepted by the passenger subject to the Contract Conditions, including all notices and notifications.
- IF FOR ANY REASON the passengers can not make the trip as planned, they should inform the Carrier or their Agent, as soon as possible.
- PLUS ULTRA LÍNEAS AÉREAS, acting as Plus Ultra, is a Carrier only when the initials "PU" or "PUE" appear in the "Carrier / Carrier" box of the flight coupon (s). Any other initial in this box means another Carrier; Details will be provided to whoever requests it. Plus Ultra will inform passengers about the identity of the airline or airlines operating in the transport services contracted in compliance with Regulation EC 2111/05, art. 11.6. Baggage conditions, special requirements, etc., for trips operated by another carrier will be governed by the transport conditions of the operating company.
- PROHIBITED ARTICLES: The current legislation prohibits the transport in aircraft of a series of articles that include flammable, explosive, corrosive, oxidizing, radioactive or magnetic materials, as well as sharps, sharp objects or any other capable of causing injuries. The passenger will be made available, if required, an enunciative, non-restrictive list of items that can not be transported to the restricted security areas and cabins of the aircraft in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 622 / 2003, as amended by Commission Regulation (EC) 68/2004 and by future amendments that may be applicable. If you have any doubts about whether an item or item is acceptable for air travel, the list of prohibited items will be available at check-in counters.
- ON ALL PLUS ULTRA AIRCRAFT , unless otherwise indicated, smoking is not allowed in any part of the aircraft and especially during take-off and landing and in toilets.
- BAGGAGE FRANCHISE: The free baggage allowance will be differentiated according to the from the date of issue, the conditions of the rate purchased and the origin and destination of your trip.
- HAND BAGGAGE: For safety reasons on board, only one hand luggage per passenger is allowed in the cabin of the plane, with maximum dimensions not exceeding 55x40x20cm, nor the 8 kg weight in Economy class. and 16 kg of weight in Preferred class. These dimensions include handles, straps, pockets, wheels and any other item that protrudes from luggage.
|Checked Baggage||Hand luggage||Excess Pieces Rate|
|Executive class||3 pieces of 23 Kg. Each one||2 pieces of 8 Kg. Each one||First piece of 23 Kg: € 100/125 USD * executive promo
Other pieces of 23 Kg: 150 € / 185 USD each * executive promo
* each airport will apply the corresponding tax in each country
* confirm number of suitcases
|Economy Class||Flash rate: Without checked baggage |
Super Promo Rate: 1 piece of 23 kg
Promo Rate: 2 pieces of 23 kg each
Flexible Rate: 3 pieces of 23 kg each
|1 piece of 8 Kg.||Flash rate: 1st additional suitcase 100 € / 125 USD- 2nd additional suitcase 150 € / 185 USD each
Super Promo Rate:: 1st additional suitcase 100 € / 125 USD- 2nd additional suitcase 150 € / 185 USD each
Promo Rate:: 1st additional suitcase 100 € / 125 USD- 2nd additional suitcase 150 € / 185 USD each
Flexible Rate: Included
* each airport will apply the corresponding tax in each country
* Confirm number of suitcases i
- A lady's purse or small wallet
- A coat, a raincoat, a cape or a travel blanket
- An umbrella or a cane
- A pair of crutches
- A small camera, a small video camera or a pair of binoculars or a small laptop
- A portable crib or a fully foldable wheelchair
- A package of readings for the trip
- RESTRICTED HAND BAGGAGE: There are safety measures adopted by the European Commission that restrict the amount of liquids or substances of similar consistency that passengers can carry when they pass the security controls of the airports. For the purposes of these measures are considered liquids: water and other beverages, perfumes, gels, aerosols, creams, lotions, oils, toothpaste, foams, deodorants, or any similar consistency.
- PORTABLE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT: Passengers must not use any electronic portable equipment during the flight, such as radios, mobile phones, laptops or tape recorders, due to possible interference with the electronic equipment of the aircraft. Some electronic equipment may be used with the authorization of the crew.
- TAXES, RIGHTS AND GOVERNMENT RATES: The price of this ticket may include taxes, duties and fees that have been established on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, duties and fees, which can configure a significant portion of the cost of air transport, may be included in the rate or discriminated in the box "TAX / RIGHT / CHARGES "of the ticket. The passenger may also be required to pay taxes, duties and legally established fees that have not been previously charged.
- SECURITY CONTROLS: In most airports security checks are carried out on passengers and their carry-on baggage before boarding, in which any sharp objects or objects of any other nature are removed. considered as dangerous objects.To avoid possible inconveniences, it is suggested that these objects be transported inside the checked baggage. The acceptance of pieces of baggage of other passengers to transport within their own franchise of the maximum authorized weight or of packages to be introduced in their own baggage, violates the security measures and may constitute grounds for denial of boarding and complaint to the authorities of Airport security.
- PLUS ULTRA will only transport the passenger whose name appears on the ticket, who can be requested to present the corresponding identification (National Identity Document, Passport or equivalent document).
- PASSENGERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Visit our website www.plusultra.com to consult the new regulations concerning assistance to passengers with special needs at the airport. The information is also available through our Call Center or our authorized sales offices.