Plus Ultra makes the Web Check-in Service available to Premier Plus users, it is at the home, and always thinking about the comfort of our customers.
- - This is an exclusive service for passengers affiliated to Plus Ultra Líneas Aéreas Frequent Flyer program, Premier Plus. If you are not yet a member of our program and wish to use the service, we invite you to subscribe at https://premierplus.net/Afiliado/Registro.
- - The service will be available from 24 to 6 hours before the flight departure.
- - The passenger must show up at the counters at least two hours before the flight departure to guarantee the seat assignment.
The rest of the passengers with special needs must physically check-in at the airports.
- - Passengers with wheelchair assistance on stairs.
- - Passengers with wheelchair assistance in Ramp.
- - Passengers with wheelchair assistance in the cabin.
- - Minors traveling alone.
- - Passengers with Infants children.
- - Blind passengers (who require special seating).
- - Deaf passengers (who require special seating).
- - Passengers on a stretcher.
- - Passengers with pets in the cabin.
- - Passengers with pets in the hold.
- - Passengers with emotional support pets (applies only to flights to the USA).