At Plus Ultra we look for people focused on a customer service with a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism, people who really enjoy attending our clients, collaborating in resolving problems and helping us to build a reputation based on a great service.
Ultra Plus Ground Operations Agent
- Minimum studies: Middle / Higher Education Training Cycle
- Minimum experience: 2 years of experience in an Air Operator (ground operations)
- Necessary knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of land operations activity to supervise (handling logistics, aircraft stowage, de-icing, anti-icing, push back, stewardship and catering, flight coordination, fuel supply …).
- Advanced knowledge on transport without risk of dangerous goods by air (ICAO category 10 course).
- Advanced knowledge of good practices used by industry (IATA, AEA …).
- Minimum requirements
- Valuable experience in the sector.
- Essential high level of English (B2-C1) and driver’s license B.
The operations agent will be in charge of coordinating the operations processes of the assigned flights on the ground and the different activities and tasks related to the ground operations department, acting as a link and communication between the different operational areas and the suppliers of outsourced services.
- Specific functions:
- Realization and control of tasks and coordination processes before, during and after the scale.
- Communication and channeling of information efficiently, prioritizing security and reporting on the flight.
- Coordination of the collectives of the aeronautical sector, suppliers and other Handling services, in order to achieve a diligent and safe operation, complying with local, operator and legislative regulations.
- Performance of administrative work derived from their activity.
- Application and monitoring of established procedures, as well as changes that may occur in them.
- Knowledge and application of company procedures.
- Supervision of the scale, subprocesses and contracted activities.
- Category: Administrative
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Duration of the contract: 3 + 3 months-indefinite
- Schedule: LD rotating shifts morning, afternoon and night
- Salary: Salary: € 17,000 – € 21,000 Gross / year
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org