In case of passengers with specials conditions, the mechanic wheelchairs won’t be subject to additional charges by excess baggage. By extension, will be extent manual wheelchairs and analogic mobility devices too. Mechanic wheelchairs will only be accepted to flight bulk, and when the following conditions are met:
- Wheelchairs driven by dry batteries: could be carried as checked baggage, when the battery is secured to the wheelchair, disconnected, and with its terminals insulated to prevent accidentals short circuits.
- Wheelchairs driven by wet batteries: wheelchairs equipped with spillable batteries, could be checked in, so that the wheelchair could be loaded, stored, secured and unloaded always in an upright position and that the battery is disconnected, its terminals are insulated to prevent accidental short circuits and the battery is properly secured to the wheelchair.
Electronic devices are allowed during the flight, except take-off and landing, are as follows:
- Compact disk players.
- Portable games consoles.
- PC’s with or without external mouse.
- Recorders / Players digital cassettes
- Agendas portables handheld that does not use a system Reception / Transmission.
Aren´t allowed, during the flight process, the use of mobile phones, remoted control toys and transmitters / receivers radio. Before any interferences Commanders may allowed the use of electronic devices on board.
Objects in cabin
At the request of the passenger and always under their responsibility can be transported in the cabin those objects that because of their fragile nature value or cannot be charge in the bulk of the aircraft, such as musical instruments, artwork, etc. When booking, loveseat will be request on behalf of the passenger who request the service.
- One for himself, with your name and last-name.
- One for the object you want to take, including the last-name and the word as a name CBBG.
It also should be included in the PNR SSR CBBG an element with a descriptive text to identify the baggage carried in the cabin requires. This element is to be allocated to the passenger and the flight where the service is requested. The maximum weight limit of these objects is 50 Kg. The rate you should pay if you occupy the passenger seat on the way that was applicable at the time of booking the extra seat will be applied. Not being able to apply for this seat no special rate or discount.
Cremated human’s remains
The ashes or cremated human remains, may be carried in a duly covered and concealed appropriate urn, and with an anti-breakage packaging. The documents required for this transport are the death certificates and Incineration, which may be required at the airport of origin, so they should always wear them. When the ashes are transported from one country to another, passengers should check with the consulate of the country of destination, on possible requirements of local authorities.
They may be transported individually named special baggage, weighing between 32 and 45 Kg. such as musical instruments, TV cameras, etc. Always will have considered excess baggage and shall be applicable at the airport by excess …………€
The use of oxygen on board always requires prior authorization from the Medical Service. The only accepted onboard oxygen is provided by Plus Ultra and carries a cost of ………...€